Smashwolf Productions is proud to offer the Crown iTech series of power amplifiers.
The Crown® I-Tech Series offers amazing power, light weight and ease of use for touring sound applications. Unlike other amplifiers it includes onboard DSP, an LCD control screen, and a built-in network connection. Modern power amplifiers are sophisticated pieces of engineering capable of producing extremely high power levels.
- Global Power Supply with PFC (Power Factor Correction) works anywhere in the world.
- High power density, up to 8000 watts in a 2U chassis.
- Highest output voltage in the industry (200V peak) provides clean transient peaks.
- 3rd-generation patented Class I (BCA®) circuitry couples power efficiently to the load and provides low AC current drain.
- Onboard DSP with 24-bit, 96 kHz Cirrus Logic A/D and D/A converters.
- Pushbutton presets simplify setup. Custom presets for various loudspeakers can be downloaded.
- AES/EBU digital audio input. Ethernet connector accepts RJ-45 connector for TCP/IQ networking. Analog and digital thru connectors. CobraNet™ input available in optional CN models, coming soon.
- LCD Control Screen is used to adjust the amplifier's attenuation and muting, configure the amp, set up and view error monitoring, and recall DSP presets to reconfigure the amp for various applications.
- Comprehensive array of indicators provide accurate diagnostics: Power, Data, Bridge, along with Ready, Signal, Clip, Thermal and Fault for each channel.
- AC mains indicator in power switch glows green when AC power is present.
- Light weight due to aluminum chassis, special internal construction and switching power supply.
- Thermal management controller and two discrete thermal zones with variable-speed fans, forced-air cooling.
- The rear rack ears have a built-in EZ-Rack Pin for easier installation.
- Advanced protection circuitry guards against: shorted outputs, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, under/over voltage, high-frequency overloads and internal faults.